UPDATED TUESDAY, 16 OCTOBER, 2012
MY TEACHING BACKGROUND
- My style: is rooted in setting deep intentions; utilizes the breath as gateway for spaciousness, liberation and ease; and inspires inner and outer strength.
- I specialize in: physical and philosophical foundations for beginners; mechanical fine-tuning for experienced students; and building yoga tools for everyday living.
- My diverse range of clients includes: studio yogis; professional and college athletes; at-risk youth; summer camp kids; chiropractor referrals; family groups; and others.
- I supplement my Integral Yoga Hatha certification with trainings and classes in: Off The Mat Into The World Leadership Intensives; Anatomy & Physiology; Alexander Technique; Vinyasa Intensives; Chakra Flow; Detox Flow; Prenatal Yoga; and the unique styles of Anusara, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Jivamukti and Kundalini yoga.
- My yoga, Alexander Technique and anatomy/physiology teachers and inspirations have included: Tommy Rosen; Seane Corn; Hala Khouri; Max Strom; Ricky Tran; Amy Barnes; Corrine Champigny; Kimberly Wilson; Megan Davis; Leah Kalinosky; Andrea Franchini; Meade Andrews; Sumi Komo; Dr. Steven Weiss; Dr. Philip Bahnson; Dr. John Douillard; Swami Satchidananda; Yogi Bhajan.
- I am certified in: Integral Yoga Hatha teaching; and the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver CPR.
Tuesday, 6:30-7:45pm – Beginner Hatha
Wednesday, 7-8am – Sunrise Flow & Meditation
Saturday, 10:30-11:45am – Beginner Vinyasa
All at Quiet Mind Yoga in Columbia Heights. http://www.quietminddc.com
See Newsletter tab on this blog-site for workshop schedule.
PRIVATE AND SPECIALTY CLASSES
For details and rates regarding Private Classes, as well as Family, Athletic Team and other group sessions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chill Time for Karma Yogis: Designed for yogis who work in service through their jobs, in their communities and for their families. A practice to create community and be rejuvenated.
Yoga Foundations: Alignment-based practices for beginners or injured yogis.
Yoga for Athletes: Accessing “The Zone” through The Eight Limbs; rehabing/preventing injury; increasing power, mobility, strength, longevity; enhancing concentration.
Meditation Myth Busters: A sampler for doubters and dabblers who’d like to cultivate an easeful personal meditation practice.
Renewal & Intention Setting: Seasonal workshops including journal writing, visualization, Asana, Yoga Nidra and Kirtan chanting.
Integral Yoga: Special sessions in Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, meditation and other areas of the IY practice.
For additional details and rates, please e-mail email@example.com.
“YOGA UPDATE” NEWSLETTER
To subscribe to the e-mail version of this blog’s Newsletter, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.